Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I just bought a 2005 Pilot EX-L Blue Metallic and have some questions about some of the accessories.

1) Do the Honda All Season mats (08P13-S9V-110a) clip in like the carpeted mats (clip over the posts on the floor)? If not, what keeps them from sliding around?
mobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ kodi.bio/
2) Are there other All Season mats that Pilot owners prefer over the Honda ones? If so, what do you like about them?

3) What is the gap between the edge of the Cargo Cover and the side of the (interior of) the Pilot? In other words, can people see in to the cargo area between the cover and the side?

4) Does anyone own the Honda Cargo Organizer and use it with those typical plastic grocery bags and if so how well does it work for keeping things from sliding around and spilling?

I appreciate any comments you can give me regarding these accessories...Thanks!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
1) Do the Honda All Season mats (08P13-S9V-110a) clip in like the carpeted mats (clip over the posts on the floor)? If not, what keeps them from sliding around?
2) Are there other All Season mats that Pilot owners prefer over the Honda ones? If so, what do you like about them?
3) What is the gap between the edge of the Cargo Cover and the side of the (interior of) the Pilot? In other words, can people see in to the cargo area between the cover and the side?
4) Does anyone own the Honda Cargo Organizer and use it with those typical plastic grocery bags and if so how well does it work for keeping things from sliding around and spilling?
Welcome @Zhair
1+2) Buy inexpensive all-season mats from Costco. The all-season mats don't move much once they conform to shape. My OEM carpet mats are like-new. I'm sure you can drill a hole(s) in the all-season mat as needed.
3) Not concerned about a small gap as most of the cargo is under cover
4) Prefer the Husky full-size cargo liner. It's 15 yr old and takes all kinds of abuse from construction materials/lumber/mulch/saws etc and my OEM carpet is still like-new. I'm sure the Honda organizer can be useful but it would probably be in my way.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just got a 17 and found some factory all season mats. they did have the holes built in. There's some small gaps exposing carpet. Ive used weathertech digital fit in the past and they fit great but are a little more expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts