Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Pilot owner. Not sure if any interest in these still around. If so can we start a group buy for All season floor mats again?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I may be interested (sand beige/gold) color. What kind of pricing are we looking at any ideas? The other question is are these superior to the honda original equipment all weather mats?

Once I understand these issues I would be interested. I just bought an EX-L with running boards, tow kit, block heater and splash guards. I am thinking about mats, bug dflector and or a bush bar.

Looking forward to learning from this group.
Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
all season mats

I'd be interested. Do you have a picture or link to a website?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Wow, didn't realize this Group Buy was still hanging around....

...the web site URL is on the image below. Get 10 members to agree to the group buy and Tim will knock 10% off the (current) price (listed below, too).

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Count me in

Count me in for the group buy on this. As a new owner I want to protect my Pilot from mud.

·
Registered
170 Posts
:cool: I Highly recommend these, I wasn't going to get them
but pushed the sales guy as a form of compensation for my extended wait and I am really glad he went along. If you deal with snow or mud at all these are great - my mats would be filthy by now if I hadn't got these.
Now my only decision is whether to leave these in or put the standard mats back in for the summer!:confused:
I say go for it,

PS: Tim's discounted price includes shipping

:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow.. so this is alive...I even forgot about it as with spring coming I will not need these till winter...lets go for it...so far there are :
1. ramirami
2. pcarpenter
3. sppilot
4. Diesel-Lover
5. ck55
6. HondaFan

if everyone is still in just 4 more needed...lets do it!!!!!:2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
even better than a group buy for floor mats is at weathertech.com under honda. great products! I picked up the mats and had previously ordered the tote fot the roof for my other car. Works beautiful!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Hey Eric Amsberry... are you buying TWO sets of floor mats...??? That means ramirami only needs 2 more to finish the deal!! :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
No, I was wanting one set, I think I accidentally posted twice by hitting the back button on my web browser, and then hitting forward again. Or, I also signed up for the running board group buy, so I better check to make sure I didn't get confused as to where I was, and do this one twice :confused: Either way, one set will work for me. By the way, I found this site after purchasing my pilot, great site!!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Eric Amsberry said:
No, I was wanting one set, I think I accidentally posted twice by hitting the back button on my web browser, and then hitting forward again. Or, I also signed up for the running board group buy, so I better check to make sure I didn't get confused as to where I was, and do this one twice :confused: Either way, one set will work for me. By the way, I found this site after purchasing my pilot, great site!!!!

Welcome Eric!!

Have you posted your Pilot info in the Vin Table Thread yet?

Kemosabe was just givin' you a hard time. He kinda grows on ya after awhile!! ;) :p

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Sage said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

Kemosabe was just givin' you a hard time. He kinda grows on ya after awhile!! ;) :p
...yeah, slowly but surely over time, like a fungus... :D ;) :p :19:

Welcome aboard, Eric!! Or, welcome to the board, Eric!!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they are for both the 1st and 2nd row:D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eric Amsberry said:
I will participate in the group buy for the floor mats.
ok so that makes it 7...3 more to go...come on all dont you want clean carpets....
do oyu know what snow/rain/slush/mud goes to the mats.... :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
UMGoBlue said:
Are the all-season mats for both the front and 2nd row or just front?

TIA
Hello, UMGoBlue, as you're apparently a New Member, let me be the first to welcome you to the board! I take it from your user name that you have some affiliation with good ol' Univ. of MD....perhaps??
Anyway, I think you'll learn a lot and laugh a lot as you become more acquainted with honda-pilot.org.........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, I am a new member. Registered today as a matter of fact. Thank you for the welcome. We took delivery of our starlight silver metallic Pilot EX last week. Unfortunately, the primary driver will be the wife since we dumped her minivan and upgraded to the Pilot.

Does the OEM driver-side floor mat cover this "dead pedal" that I've heard about in other threads re: floor mats? And do the mats have a ridge on the the edge to keep debris, dirt, water, melting snow, etc..., from spilling over onto the carpet? I'm really considering jumping in and joining this GB.

As for my username UMGoBlue...I'm a transplant from Michigan and grew up being a University of Michigan fan....Go Blue!!!

I do love UofMD basketball though...Go Terps...kick the beejeebies out of Michigan State tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
UMGoBlue said:
Yes, I am a new member. Registered today as a matter of fact. Thank you for the welcome. We took delivery of our starlight silver metallic Pilot EX last week. Unfortunately, the primary driver will be the wife since we dumped her minivan and upgraded to the Pilot.

Does the OEM driver-side floor mat cover this "dead pedal" that I've heard about in other threads re: floor mats? And do the mats have a ridge on the the edge to keep debris, dirt, water, melting snow, etc..., from spilling over onto the carpet? I'm really considering jumping in and joining this GB.

As for my username UMGoBlue...I'm a transplant from Michigan and grew up being a University of Michigan fan....Go Blue!!!

I do love UofMD basketball though...Go Terps...kick the beejeebies out of Michigan State tonight!!!
Congrats on your new Pilot and again... Welcome!!

The Honda mats do NOT cover the dead pedal. I believe the Weather-Tech mats do. www.weathertech.com
The Honda mats have a nice ridge that would catch all that dripping, melting muck. Originally from N.W. Indiana so I do know what you mean despite my palm tree avatar. ;) They also have the holes to hook in the floor hooks so they won't move around. Not sure if weathertech's do.

Have you checked out the
Vin Table Thread yet?

Good to see you here! Safe Piloting! :29:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts