Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Pilot owner. I'm not sure if all of you have these or if any of you are interested in these.

If so, I'd like to start a group buy for the All season floor mats. Any takers?

I've heard such wonderful things about them and, of course, must protect my pilot's interior!

:2: :2:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price

I believe it's HondaAcuraWorld's price minus 10% plus $2 shipping.

Their price is:
Honda Pilot All-Season Floor Mats
Code:08P13-S9V-100
Price: $92.30

So, it still should be less.

·
Registered
483 Posts
all weather mats

I'm interested, how much are they?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cost & committment

The exact deal is 10% off the current price at Hondacuraworld, plus a flat $2 handling fee and FREE shipping.

C'mon the rest of you - do you already have these or do you want dirty carpets in your pilot?

Anybody committed to getting these?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: cost & committment

2GREENCARS said:
The exact deal is 10% off the current price at Hondacuraworld, plus a flat $2 handling fee and FREE shipping.

C'mon the rest of you - do you already have these or do you want dirty carpets in your pilot?

Anybody committed to getting these?
Already have the mats. Wish I didn't though. The GB's are great deals!
Care to post your beautiful GREEN :D Pilot info in the Vin Table ?
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Any takers?

2GREENCARS said:
Does everyone have these already? Am I the only one who doesn't have them yet?:confused:
A couple of data points... the previous Group Buy for the all-season floor mats just ended a couple of weeks ago so it may still be a bit early, especially if many folks jumped on the last GB (so you may just be targeting newbies or people who didn't log on during that GB from here on out). The other thing to note is that the previous GB started out on 2/13/03 and it wasn't until 4/1/03 that Tim gave the go-ahead after 10 people signed up (so to speak).... Just some food for thought in case you don't get a large turnout right away. :)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Figures!!! Right after I post that there may be a slow turnout, 2 more members come out of the woodwork!!!!! :p :D

So far...
  1. 2GREENCARS
  2. davejulien -- ???
  3. tonyrwc
  4. OhPilot
  5. idloveaguinness

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Any takers?

kemosabe said:

A couple of data points... the previous Group Buy for the all-season floor mats just ended a couple of weeks ago so it may still be a bit early, especially if many folks jumped on the last GB (so you may just be targeting newbies or people who didn't log on during that GB from here on out). The other thing to note is that the previous GB started out on 2/13/03 and it wasn't until 4/1/03 that Tim gave the go-ahead after 10 people signed up (so to speak).... Just some food for thought in case you don't get a large turnout right away. :)
well if had a cargo tray group buy you dont need to wait too long for 10 folks...we did it in 19 hours....

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Any takers?

ramirami said:

well if had a cargo tray group buy you dont need to wait too long for 10 folks...we did it in 19 hours....
19 hours? Or 29 hours? Did you ever check? Maybe it was my typo... :bonk:

If it was 19 hours and 10 folks, then that's 1 folk every 1.9 hours, right? Where is florida_guy when you need him to check my math count...??? :D
  1. 2GREENCARS
  2. davejulien -- ???
  3. tonyrwc
  4. OhPilot
  5. idloveaguinness
  6. Raoul Duke

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Any takers?

kemosabe said:

19 hours? Or 29 hours? Did you ever check? Maybe it was my typo... :bonk:

no I went back and checked...it was a type I mande (changed it)...was 19 hours ...not sure what 19/10 is equal too...florida_guy where are you??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts