Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read an article in the Edmoton Journal written by an automotive journalist that the Nissan Murano was chosen as the Automotive Journalists of Association of Canada's new SUV of the year. The writer himself thought the Pilot should've won the category, but when the balloting was over, the Murano won. He didn't say by how much.

I haven't test driven the Murano yet, so I really can't offer an opinion on AJAC's choice. What do you guys think about this?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nissan

:( After owning Nissan Pathfinder for so many years, I regreted buying the Nissan because of the poor engine power, everything else they are the great, great quality never give me any issue for 6 years. But, only complain about the engine so very weak 168 Horsepower....I don't really want to go far taking the Pathfinder because it kill my foot, any time going up the hill on the free way, it drop down to about 40MPH. After having the Pilot, don't want to take another chances buy SUV made by Nissan even 3.5L 240HP.

SS EX-L RES #35211

·
Registered
991 Posts
Yeah, In the Province here in B.C they scored the Murano #1 also, but they did not even mention the Pilot??!!?? They missed it altogether! Maybe if they test driven it, It might have one...

but every other review I have read scores Pilot #1 or top 3..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts