Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up 2 weeks ago, but have yet to post about her.....she's a 2004 EX-L RES. Won't be using the RES for another year or two as the wife should be popping out a boy in March 2004...woohooo!. But, from what I have been reading here, it'll be a lifesaver and a sanity saver (fingers crossed). Great web site too btw, learned alot from the posts here and love the willing attitude of everyone to help out. Great folks here and look forward to helping out as well.

Gotta love that Midnight Blue Pearl. Woot!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Started out Pre-med in college, but decided I didn't want to dedicate 12 years of my life to school, so I ended up getting my bachelors degree in a Radiological Sciences Program at Boise State University. So, I'm actually a radiological technologist (perform X-rays, CT scans, etc). I have kept the username DrDon though because it has a nice ring to it ;).

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
DrDon, nice to have you aboard the good ship hp-org!

That's a mighty fine looking vehicle--Honda's got a winner in the Midnight Blue Pearl. Unlike the 2003 club, you get to enjoy those heated seats this winter, too!!!

Hmmm....Idaho. In what part of the state is Nampa...and is it a suburb, good-sized community, or a signpost out in the country?

The thought just occurred to me....wonder if you're our first member from Idaho?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats DrDon!!
Welcome home!!!!!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
yes she is a beauty

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ziploc-
Nampa is a suburb of Boise. Nampa is about 15 miles west of Boise. Boise, Merdian, and Nampa make up what is called the Treasure Valley which houses about a third of Idaho's population. I think Boise is close to 200,000 people now and Nampa is about 65,000 people. I did happen to notice at least one other person from the Boise area when I was going down the VIN number spreadsheet though.

Kinda funny, I have been looking at getting a Honda Pilot for about the last 6 months or so. Then one day I'm driving through our subdivision and BAM, I see a black Pilot parked in a driveway. To say the least I kept driving passed their house for the next few months admiring it. I must of not of been the only one because one day when I'm driving by their house (to admire their Pilot again of couse) I noticed their neighbor went out and bought a Pilot! Same color too! That was the final straw...enough teasing for me. I then had to go out and buy one :), and here I am......

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Ziploc said:
...The thought just occurred to me....wonder if you're our first member from Idaho?
marco telephone is from Idaho, but his signature says that he should be ignored. tvanhouten, the Colonel, and cowgirlup are also from Idaho. And Mr. Potato Head, too. Philo Taylor Farnsworth is also from Idaho.

Anyway, really loved that movie, A River Runs Through It, part of which was filmed in Idaho.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
robrecht said:

Anyway, really loved that movie, A River Runs Through It, part of which was filmed in Idaho.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
DrDon said:
Ziploc-
Nampa is a suburb of Boise. Nampa is about 15 miles west of Boise. Boise, Merdian, and Nampa make up what is called the Treasure Valley which houses about a third of Idaho's population. I think Boise is close to 200,000 people now and Nampa is about 65,000 people. I did happen to notice at least one other person from the Boise area when I was going down the VIN number spreadsheet though.
Is the Black Cat Revue still in operation around Meridian?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steve-
Ummm, are you refering to the "Kit Kat Club" which happens to be located on BlackCat road in Meridian? If that is the case, then yes, it is still operational....errr..so I'm told ;).

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
DrDon, Congrats and Welcome!:D That Midnight Pearl Blue is Schweeet!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey Neighbor!

Gorgeous Midnight you got there!

Post some more of her when you get snow...that'll be just beautiful.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
DrDon, as the old adage goes, "good things come to those who wait.", particularly in the form of a gorgeous, rich, deep MPB! Congrats!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome! Nice color. It's been down into the 20s at night here, and those seat warmers have been great the past few mornings...Enjoy!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Your midnight blue is beautiful.. Congrats!

rob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts