Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced the stock headlite bulbs with high performance bulbs like PIAA. If so, what model?. Thanks

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
H4
HB2

All of these size bulbs have the exact same mount.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haven't exchanged the headlights with PIAA-- Just SilverStars, but I did replace the foglights with the PIAA extreme whites- Very cool.

BTW, I have also replace all of interior lights with PIAA extreme whites. It really takes the glare away and looks cool to me. My wife doesn't care for it.

Ted

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I used Silver Stars. They failed within 4 months. My OEM bulbs are now back in place.:(

·
Registered
747 Posts
a2Pilot said:
I used Silver Stars. They failed within 4 months. My OEM bulbs are now back in place.:(
Just prove the old wisdom. If it's working, don't break it.
I think Pilot already have pretty good headlights. Good for almost all of my driving. I don't want to cause any accident by blinding driver in front of me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, Timchen. I agree with you. I hate self centered idiots who feel they have to be cool and blind everybody else. Nothing worse than some A-hole coming at me with those piercing blue headlights. Makes me want to have a good game of chicken with them :eek:

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Pilot pilot said:
Yeah, Timchen. I agree with you. I hate self centered idiots who feel they have to be cool and blind everybody else. Nothing worse than some A-hole coming at me with those piercing blue headlights. Makes me want to have a good game of chicken with them :eek:
Properly aaimed headlights can be very bright and not blind anyone.

Its the "A-holes" (using your expression) that aim them wrong, or use HID conversions (most are not designed well) that blind people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts