Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any aftermarket grills for the Pilot?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
similar to the ones they make for civics and rsx's. Or other trucks like Yukons and Durangos.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Grille-Tech

A company called Grille-Tech currently makes an aftermarket grille insert for the 2003 Pilot: "This is a pre-cut grille insert that installs over your OEM (stock) grille. This is not a kit - our grilles come pre-cut and ready for installation!!"

Price: US $54.99

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
Cool, what do people think of these grills?

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
guitarman said:
Cool, what do people think of these grills?
Pretty nice, but I'd still like to see a chrome outer ring around the grill, like even the Civic has on it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Place Order

I just place an order for all three pieces for $119.99. When I get it next week, install it and will post Pics

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do they make billet grills for the pilot yet?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Purple Pilot

Yeesh! Barney gets braces...

I like the silver grill-tech. I'd love to see it on a silver pilot before I buy tho... I was looking at the front of my pilot today and for a second, the honda emblem kinda looked like a nose, the headlights eyes... I turned around and ran into the house.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd love to see a grill that eliminates the Honda logo. Like they do on the Civics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
:8: Grill Tech :8:

I've never owned one, but on the Maxima.org forum, more often than not, people start complaining within a few months that these grills rust out. Given our NE weather and tons of roadsalt, not an option. I think these look like rain gutter mesh, IMHO.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Purple Pilot

The pilot is engineered to look good, if not great in the colors you can order it in. Who would want to paint a perfectly fine colored Pilot a disgusting shade of purple? Uch.

EDR

·
Registered
300 Posts
Re: Purple Pilot

davedela said:
Yeesh! Barney gets braces...

I like the silver grill-tech. I'd love to see it on a silver pilot before I buy tho... I was looking at the front of my pilot today and for a second, the honda emblem kinda looked like a nose, the headlights eyes... I turned around and ran into the house.
I'll posted tonight, you'll all going to see it on Sliver. having difficulty installing the lower grill because of the license plate taken most of the spaces.

·
Registered
300 Posts
slider71 said:
:8: Grill Tech :8:

I've never owned one, but on the Maxima.org forum, more often than not, people start complaining within a few months that these grills rust out. Given our NE weather and tons of roadsalt, not an option. I think these look like rain gutter mesh, IMHO.
I do not believed they do have the same material, I've seen those on the acura integra and Maxima, they did rusted, but from what I've see the one I just got totally different material was use. Grille-tech Grill is smooth and feel like oily and on integra and maxima are not and they can easy cut your hand.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As I posted in a general discussion thread, I'm thinking of painting my grill the same mid night blue as the rest of the car. Give it that "limited" look. Anybody have an opion on that. I see alot of plastic painted on cars like the XTERRA and Ford Sport Tracs. I think it can be done with quality.:2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts