Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the aftermarket support for these things? i.e. exhaust, headlights and taillights, lift and lowering kits?

·
Super Moderator
15,153 Posts
Very very little out there. Always been that way. Lifts yes. Used to be smoked tail lights check eBay. Exhaust, don't by local custom outfits,

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Actually there is ... only for the serious DIY person though... there is no direct bolt of mods ... you would have to modify other aftermarket parts to make them work. Engine mods look at places like accura engines most of them have nice performance parts that are almost if not pretty much bolt on.. the crv's for those years pretty much have the same body parts as our pilots for those years. Ebay , junk yards ..most of the honda places stop carrying stuff after 5 years of roll out for that year of the Pilot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. So I just wanna do intake, exhaust, and lower it like 1.5"-2". Oh and headlights. Would ridgeline stuff work or odyssey stuff?exhaust I can make, intake I can make, just dont wanna cut my springs.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Ok. So I just wanna do intake, exhaust, and lower it like 1.5"-2". Oh and headlights. Would ridgeline stuff work or odyssey stuff?exhaust I can make, intake I can make, just dont wanna cut my springs.
So your trying something like this guy did
Pilot lowered

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Oh I know ..my thoughts exactly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts