Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am hoping for your thoughts about purchasing a 2019 Pilot EX-L. I am the proud and happy owner of a 2003 Pilot EX that has 94,000 miles and has been a wonderful work horse for our family, both young and not so young, for many years. It has been in our extended family since 2003 and we have decided it needs a new back up! So we are looking at the 2019 EX-L model in Austin, Texas.

I was originally going to look for a 2017-2018 because our last two Hondas we purchase through the Honda Certified Pre-owned program. However, as I have been looking over the last few months, it appears that the savings is not significant compared to a 2019. I am hoping for some advice on the following:

1. Do others find that the pricing between brand new vs. 2017/2018 is very similar? Or might that just be our area.

2. I am finding significant variation in price on the 2019 EX-L model from different dealers in our area. They range from 32,500 - 37,500 - for the same model. Is that common to see such a difference in price across dealerships?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on these questions. Honestly, I am a little overwhelmed by this whole process! Thank you so much for taking the time to read these questions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Probably get a bigger response it you posted this in the PILOT Forum, since you are indeed asking about a Pilot

Whisper: This is the PASSPORT Forum...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts