Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My wife and I are very interested in the Pilot and have been ever since it came out. As with everyone else, we are just not interested in paying sticker for an 04. Regardless of how great a vehicle it is, it's all about the principle.

My question to all of you is, does anyone know of deals offered in upstate NY? Nobody in this area is willing to budge on sticker....that I know of. I wouldn't want to go too far out of state, unless I could find a great deal. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. I need advice. Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Upstate NY is where I just returned from, being a new owner of an '04 EX-L with Navi. The best deal that I got was about $1300 off invoice. If you want I can get the dealer name, contact info, etc. I don't think people want us to post the dealer name on the web...

BTW the best deal is from the middle states and sounds like FL as well. I have a pilot with NAVI on hold for me in Sandstone at a dealer in MI for $1000 over invoice if you're willing to travel.

$1300 is roughtly $2000 over invoice.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Mich

Might try here in Michigan. Seems like dealers here are getting lots. Went by a dealer last night that had 6 of them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
carbone in Yorkville - near Utica

:) :2: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:
I went to Carbone in Yorkville ..
29K for a Black 2003 EX-L...Thanks Carbone...My family loves it

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Tigg2418 said:
Hi everyone. My wife and I are very interested in the Pilot and have been ever since it came out. As with everyone else, we are just not interested in paying sticker for an 04. Regardless of how great a vehicle it is, it's all about the principle.
. . .

I don't get the principles thing.

You would feel better getting ripped off by paying $1000 more than a car is worth just to get it $3000 under sticker?

The only think that matters is what the Pilot os worth to you, and what a dealer is wiling to sell it for.
What they sell for in another area, or what the sticker says are irrelevent.

Just buy a Dodge, you will save whole lots off sticker!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I shopped around and waited before getting our 2003 EX-L for $28,9800. PM me, and I can give you info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts