Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a GO!
admin gave :29:, so first thing tomorrow I'm off to order the first batch. I'll hopefully have them & ready for shipping before the end of the week:5:

Please post your orders here or send me a PM with the specific items, colors & quantity. Payment can be made via Paypal to ----------- or with check/ money order. Items will be shipped via regular mail as payment is received.

SOLD OUT! 04 Sep 22

Black plastic licence plate frame with silver or gold vinyl letters: $16.00 USD ea incl shipping.

Only 4 licence frame with gold letters remain, pls confirm availabilty before ordering or making payment thru Paypal.

Static cling stickers in silver or gold letters: $6.00 USD ea incl shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Re: admin OK's sale of Licence plate frames & static stickers! Purchase them here.

borg said:
It's a GO!
How much? Also, you mention color - is that just for the sticker or the frame as well? If the frame, too - what colors are available? The 2 pics of the frame look like similar colors (it's hard to tell with the different backgrounds).

kad

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: admin OK's sale of Licence plate frames & static stickers! Purchase them here.

kadiir said:
How much? Also, you mention color - is that just for the sticker or the frame as well? If the frame, too - what colors are available? The 2 pics of the frame look like similar colors (it's hard to tell with the different backgrounds).

kad
The last couple pages of this thread have all the details.

Go for it!!!!

borg, will you be posting your snail-mail addy too? If not, please PM me the info so I may get a check in the mail.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: admin OK's sale of Licence plate frames & static stickers! Purchase them here.

kadiir said:

kad
Sorry kad, you're just a bit too fast for me....
Here's the details on frames, stickers, colors & prices:

* all prices in USD & it includes shipping*

Licence plate frame: $16.00 ea

- black plastic frame with silver vinyl sticker (can be available in gold text....I can split the order: 40 silver & 10 gold for no extra cost if there is demand)

Static cling sticker: $6.00 ea

-can also split order: 40 silver & 10 gold, it has clear background, it mounts inside so there will be no concerns about it peeling after a car wash or other concerns encountered by those who had the original stickers which were applied on the outside.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: admin OK's sale of Licence plate frames & static stickers! Purchase them here.

colorider said:
The last couple pages of this thread have all the details.

Go for it!!!!

borg, will you be posting your snail-mail addy too? If not, please PM me the info so I may get a check in the mail.

Thanks!
Sending you a PM now.

For those that are paying by check or money order let me know & I can PM or email you my address.:)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: admin OK's sale of Licence plate frames & static stickers! Purchase them here.

borg said:
Sending you a PM now.

For those that are paying by check or money order let me know & I can PM or email you my address.:)
Thanks - got it. Also moved the thread and added a sticky!!

:)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
i am in for a silver sticker

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: admin OK's sale of Licence plate frames & static stickers! Purchase them he

colorider said:
Thanks - got it. Also moved the thread and added a sticky!!

Thank you colorider!

·
Registered
11 Posts
silver sticker

Need 1 silver sticker, please!

(This is for Titans Fan but it's me who has the Paypal account :20: )

Am sending payment over Paypal. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alloces & Mrs Titans Fan.....got your orders.:4:

Thanks,
borg

BREAK, BREAK, BREAK...

I just finished putting the order in, vendor says it will definitely be done before the weekend.:5:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
borg said:
Alloces & Mrs Titans Fan.....got you orders.:4:

Thanks,
borg

BREAK, BREAK, BREAK...

I just finished putting the order in, vendor says it will definitely be done before the weekend.:5:
Wow - that is QUICK!!!! Looks like they will be in time for Christmas!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I just paypal'd you for 2 silver frames.

Thanks!

kad

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Please count me in for a silver sticker.

I'll pay through PayPal!!

Thanks Borg!:D

1 - 20 of 220 Posts