Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am thinking about adding an aftermarket powered sub in my 2018 PIlot Elite. Crutchfield says "you cant add one with disabling the ANC system". I was under the impression that only the sub in the right rear corner was responsible for noise canceling, not ALL speakers? I was wanting to insert wires into the factory plug and zip-tie/tape the factory rear speaker wires for my signal. I have found if you turn down the center dash speaker it helps, and the door speakers are low-frequency drivers. Has anyone been able to successfully add an aftermarket amp WITHOUT modifying the factory wiring as I am still under factory warranty?

Registered
Stop vibrating the windows on my house please. 馃槖

Registered
IIRC to disable ANC you just unplug a wire behind the glove compartment.

Side note: since we no longer call the cigarette lighter a cigarette lighter since it鈥檚 been replaced with the words 12 volt accessory port why are we still calling it the glove compartment?

Registered
IIRC to disable ANC you just unplug a wire behind the glove compartment.

Side note: since we no longer call the cigarette lighter a cigarette lighter since it鈥檚 been replaced with the words 12 volt accessory port why are we still calling it the glove compartment?
On top of that, a lot of people who wear gloves because of the COVID virus, aren't putting their gloves in the glovebox馃ぃ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts