Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Pilot Touring AWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody researched or tried to add the Blind-Spot Monitoring System to the 3rd Gen (2016-2018) Pilot? And if so, what was the price and what has been the result?

I am very interested in adding BSM to my 2016 Pilot Touring and was curious if anyone has had any luck (or failure) in adding the system. I would like the safety of it but I do not know about what all needs to be done (installation of sensors, indicators, software, etc.) and what it would cost. I would love to hear about any attempts at this. Thanks!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not going to happen. Don't waste your time, just shop for a used Elite.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Honestly, with these multiple threads that you created in a short period of time, it seems like you made a poor decision and should have just gotten a newer model elite. My advice to you and all your other threads is to take a loss and trade in for a newer model or if you can wait for the 2021 model. Trying to do all these mods is not worth the headache. I'm glad I traded my 2016 ex-l for a 2020, big difference in everything (blind spot, amplifier, smoother ride, digital speedometer, radio, etc)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts