Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy, as most of you already know, the front radar sensors that come with EX-L and above only consist of two corner ones, so it's hard for the car to detect anything right in front of it
I am just wondering if anyone was able to add two additional sensors to the front?
Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi guy, as most of you already know, the front radar sensors that come with EX-L and above only consist of two corner ones, so it's hard for the car to detect anything right in front of it
I am just wondering if anyone was able to add two additional sensors to the front?
Thanks.
Sensors for what exactly?

·
Registered
20 Posts
It sounds as if the reference is to Park Distance Control.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
36 Posts
This exactly.
Not sure about US or anywhere else, but in Canada EX-L trim (either Navi or Res) has the front and back radar sensor as standard.

Since the front one only got two corner ones, wondering if any body has added ones right in front.

Thanks.
For the Canadian version trim, you sure it's actually radar sensors? if they are used for parking, so probably proximity detectors.

Like my 2014 fusion se has... causes car to beep when it comes in proximity to an object. But they certainly not radar on my Ford. I doubt that they are rear radar senses on the pilot. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys, I guess I confused myself with approximate sensor and radar. (lots ppl say parking radar).
Back to the topic, any one tried to add two more proximity sensors to the front ?
I am sure I am not the only one to ever touch something right in the front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts