Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Honda Pilot Elite, had the windshield replaced with OEM glass back in July of 2018 through safelight, the guy did a driving around type calibration, Insurance covered everything, but I noticed ever since then, lane keeping assist and forward car detection (like for cruise control distance keeping) has been noticeable off, like car likes to stay basically on the right line of the road, and it detects cars in the left lane, or if I want to pick up on the car in front of me I have to ride the shoulder line, but just dealt with it past couple years. About a month ago the forward camera was overloaded by too many construction cones and forward collision system has disabled itself, so I decided I might as well make an appointment to local Honda dealership and reset the forward collision feature and get a whole calibration done.

But my question is, will insurance cover any of that recalibration, and if not, what kind of price should I expect to pay for the front camera and lane keeping assist recalibration?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts