Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, with recent software/hardware problems at acuramdx.org, I will use this thread for backup communication.

Regards,
admin.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
admin said:
Folks, with recent software/hardware problems at acuramdx.org, I will use this thread for backup communication.

Regards,
admin.
Do that many MDX owners lurk here on the Pilot site?

:)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: ACURAMDX.ORG Announcements

colorider said:
Do that many MDX owners lurk here on the Pilot site?

:)
the cheap ones:D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
LOL, The X'ers have all the fun!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It's nice they can depend on the Pilot site,
when thier MDX server isn't working right...............:D

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forbidden message on the MDX site again. I contacted the hosting company.

As an update, my dedicated server is still being built.

admin.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
zafer said:
Where are the babes and thong threads?
:19:
Look what they did to your site. :D

I was just thinking how it'd be neat if people are allowed to vote on whether to keep some of those pictures or not. If the majority of the votes on each picture, after a few days of it being posted, says it should go, then the picture should be deleted.

That way, storage & bandwidth wouldn't be wasted with some of those pictures that are not worthy of belonging in the thread.

Just a thought, although I can see how it can potentially create more problems than it's supposed to resolve. May be I shouldn't even have mentioned this.....

·
Registered
496 Posts
RipRocK said:

I was just thinking how it'd be neat if people are allowed to vote on whether to keep some of those pictures or not. If the majority of the votes on each picture, after a few days of it being posted, says it should go, then the picture should be deleted.

That way, storage & bandwidth wouldn't be wasted with some of those pictures that are not worthy of belonging in the thread.

Just a thought, although I can see how it can potentially create more problems than it's supposed to resolve. May be I shouldn't even have mentioned this.....
Or, how about an option to not show the pictures (like yahoo mail)? That way, I can 'safely' peruse the forums from work :D

kad

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RipRocK said:

It is a good idea. I'll look into the whole Thong Gallery issue once we get our new server. The bandwidth on that server will limitted.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
You can do that, definitely. Go to the control panel, then options, and select the box under thread view something or other. Voila~No more photos.

·
Registered
496 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:
You can do that, definitely. Go to the control panel, then options, and select the box under thread view something or other. Voila~No more photos.
Oh, thanks - I never noticed :eek:

kad

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hey kadiir, This thongs for you. Now you just need to fill them with woman in your mind. At least you can see this thread at work now.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilot said:
Hey kadiir, This thongs for you. Now you just need to fill them with woman in your mind. At least you can see this thread at work now.

Nice picture of your closet, Officer FLPilot... ;) :D :runaway:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kemosabe said:
Nice picture of your closet, Officer FLPilot... ;) :D :runaway:
Yeah, I like keeping track of all the woman I've tricked into my room....:2:

·
Registered
496 Posts
FLPilot said:

Except I forgot to turn off the pictures when I came back (been too busy to visit the site since last week). :eek:

kad

1 - 20 of 38 Posts