·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this thread intresting.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
That stinks. Nothing you can do about that.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Can't recall anyone on this forum ever having an injector that stuck open.
Would the injector fail on its own in the open position or would there have been some contamination in the fuel that got past the filter and prevented the injector from closing?

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would the injector fail on its own in the open position or would there have been some contamination in the fuel that got past the filter and prevented the injector from closing?
That would be my guess or was in the fuel line.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,277 Posts
I can’t recall anyone on this forum bragging about consistently driving their Pilot 100+ mph on the 405 either.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can’t recall anyone on this forum bragging about consistently driving their Pilot 100+ mph on the 405 either.
Even at a 100mph, shouldn't be the cause. May have dislodged debris in the fuel line.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
Even at a 100mph, shouldn't be the cause. May have dislodged debris in the fuel line.
100mph huh? Is that fast? I can do it in 1st gear................................................................................., on my GSX-R1000!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
100mph huh? Is that fast? I can do it in 1st gear................................................................................., on my GSX-R1000!
🤔 Honda V6, Honda V6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts