Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Yesterday I tried using a misbehaving air pump on my cigarette lighter and just like on my Integra it blew the fuse on the Pilot so now the stereo and cigarette outlet does not work.

Last time this happened the service guy kinda helped me identify the fuse and just popped in the supplied extra into the slot.

But today I called and the dealer insisted on a one hour service ($68 cdn) to have a technician look at it. - I was pretty pissed that they cannot show me some courtesy 1 wk after my 10K service

I looked at the white sticker by the foot break but could not find the right fuse for the accessory/stereo - can you guys tell me which one so I can do it myself?

Thanks all....

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
#8 in the drivers side under dash box
7.5A fuse

I think that book the dealer accidently left in the glove compartment might also have this information :2: :2:

P.S. use the rear outlet it has a 20A fuse

·
Registered
13 Posts
I found the 7.5 amp fuse in the #8 location in the drivers side under dash box. Can you point me to the 20 amp fuse for the rear accessory outlet?

I did check the engine compartment fuse box as well. I didn't see anything labeled ACC or similar, except for a 15A fuse labeled "ACG S". Could that be the rear accessory outlet?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help!! I have a 2014 Honda Pilot 3 of the 4 accessory outlets are not working. So i did my research and located the three fuse box's it has. I bought a fuse tester and checked all that it indicated in the owners Manuel that are apparently connected so in the Engine compartment sub fuse box i think its #12 rear working fuse, yet wont work when i try and use it. #16 which was blown, and i replaced, and now works that is for the center one. #18 for the front, working fuse again and yet wont power anything. # 19 rear and is again working but no power. Then it looks like there is another one inside the interior fuse box # 35 i think it says ACC and apparently that's for the accessory outlets as well again its working and yet no power to three of the four. not sure what im missing or if it might be the sockets them selves but three blown sockets would be crazy i think, but who knows! any ways if anyone knows, and can help me with answering this that would be wonderful! thanks

Holly :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts