Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi co-piloteers!
I have just purchased a HONDA PILOT TOURING 16 and even if I want to love it, I am struggling because I have an issue with the AC and I live in the middle east where AC problems are a massive put off.
1. The front AC works fine although seems to be not blowing to its fullest potential
2. Once you put the REAR AC the front AC goes weak and blows warm/cool air but not AC's air as expected.

I have read a few threads here about the same issues but I am looking for people who managed to solve this and how because otherwise I will have to let this car go and try to buy another one.

PS: I have had a garage add coolant and air is very cold at the front (still not blowing full potential if that makes sense) and the issue is the same when I put the REAR AC on.

Thanks, your help is highly appreciated

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi co-piloteers!
I have just purchased a HONDA PILOT TOURING 16 and even if I want to love it, I am struggling because I have an issue with the AC and I live in the middle east where AC problems are a massive put off.
1. The front AC works fine although seems to be not blowing to its fullest potential
2. Once you put the REAR AC the front AC goes weak and blows warm/cool air but not AC's air as expected.

I have read a few threads here about the same issues but I am looking for people who managed to solve this and how because otherwise I will have to let this car go and try to buy another one.

PS: I have had a garage add coolant and air is very cold at the front (still not blowing full potential if that makes sense) and the issue is the same when I put the REAR AC on.

Thanks, your help is highly appreciated
I validated your claim with a thermometer in the front vents. Yes, when you put the rear AC to on, the temp coming out the vents in front goes higher. I hate this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I validated your claim with a thermometer in the front vents. Yes, when you put the rear AC to on, the temp coming out the vents in front goes higher. I hate this.
Dear DesertG,

May I ask you if you fixed the issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts