Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 SE 4WD owner here. It’s been a month since I noticed that my AC condenser fan has stopped working. So, figured it could be a faulty fuse (30A pink) so I replaced it but still inop.
It puzzled me when I switched the Engine Fan fuse (30A pink) for condenser fan, it works just fine, but my engine fan spins for few seconds and stopped.
Do y’all think I need to replace my condenser fan assembly or just a faulty condenser fan switch/sensor?
If so where the condenser switch/sensor located? Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Its probably your condenser fan going bad. One way you can tell if its going bad is when the A/C turned on if the condenser fan does not come on, Get like something like a screw driver or a small wrench and tap it directly on the Condenser fan motor and if it goes on you know its bad. I did that trick on mines when it was going bad and replaced it with a new one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its probably your condenser fan going bad. One way you can tell if its going bad is when the A/C turned on if the condenser fan does not come on, Get like something like a screw driver or a small wrench and tap it directly on the Condenser fan motor and if it goes on you know its bad. I did that trick on mines when it was going bad and replaced it with a new one.
Thank you! Did it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts