Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new here, just joined. I bought a 2005 Pilot with 145000 and a salvage title because it was in a front end collision. I’m rebuilding it and am realizing that this car is all kinds of abused and mistreated. I was trying to figure out why the abs and traction control and 4wd aren’t working, well the 2 abs fuses in the drivers side fuse box under the hood were missing. When I looked into it further, I realized that not only were the fuses missing, but the wires for the fuses were removed from the fuse box and completely gone, like gone! Not hanging anywhere, tried looking in a few looms but not sure which one they would’ve come out of. Why would someone do this??!! I mean come on! Just unplug the abs fuses!! Why completely eliminate the wires??!! Anyone know what loom those 2 abs wires would’ve come out of near the fuse block so I can see if they may have gotten tucked in there somewhere?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,298 Posts
PO (or his mechanic) sounds nuts.

Here's the 2003 wiring, which should be pretty close if not the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PO (or his mechanic) sounds nuts.

Here's the 2003 wiring, which should be pretty close if not the same.
No idea why someone would do that... I wish I was smart enough to read a wiring diagram lol. I probably sound like a moron but I was hoping someone could just say it’s in the wiring loom under this next to this kinda thing lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts