Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PJ,

Dude I don't even know you - but I feel somehow responsible for sending you to Kolbe. I had such a great experience with them I am very disappointed at this "Steve Shamoo" person, and his lies just bothered me.

I called Kolbe this morning (Saturday), spoke with Steve Whittington, another one of the Sales Managers. I expressed to him my gratitude for treating me well 1 month or so ago, along with his salesman, Tom Cervelli. I told him about this website, how the members give tips to one another, and without reservations, I recommended Kolbe Honda to PJ27 (what's your name man?):D

Anyways, he is aware of the Shamoo fiasco, he and Larry Tillingsworth (?) are working on the issue. They are looking for the SBP, hopefully a dealer trade will take place. As you mentioned, they're doing lots of damage control on this Shamoo guy. Shamoo is no longer swimming at Kolbe. That fish is gone.

It's just me - when I highly speak of someone/something, I want to make sure that the people I refer are treated correctly. I'm hoping that they find your trade.

BTW, I asked him if MSRP is still the Kolbe way in selling the Pilots....the answer is Y E S !!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you

I totally overlooked this post somehow. Had I seen this post I would have replied right away. :D

I am very surprised and grateful at the response and support that I've gotten from this forum (I should say <b>community</b>). I thank you all, especially members like Jason.

<u>Jason</u>, thank you very much for your support and thank you especially for talking personally to the dealer. I am sure now that Kolbe knows exactly who you were talking about. When I talked to Steve Whittington on Sunday (the day after you called), he must have put two and two together and figured out who I was. When I spoke with Larry the next day, he was more than eager to help me find an alternate color and get me the VIN for an incoming Silver EX-L with Navi. Again, thank you very much.

Happy Pilot-ing to all, :31: :7:
-pj (Paul)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you

PJ27 said:
<u>Jason</u>, thank you very much for your support and thank you especially for talking personally to the dealer.
Ah-hah......so Paul it is!!! hehehehehe. When I talked to Steve Whittington, I didn't even know how to mention your name but say that it's PJ27. He did know of a similar situation and that Larry was handling it.....glad you're in good hands.

You're welcome bro.....hope it all works out!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you - I think the whole group is keeping their fingers crossed for you!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you

gap4jason said:

I think the whole group is keeping their fingers crossed for you!!!
Sure are! Keep us posted PJ! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts