Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We stopped by Rick Case Honda near Miami, Florida for an oil change and while there, I saw that they advertise themselves as being the largest Honda dealer.:confused: It was a big dealership but I feel that I've seen bigger Honda lots.

At any rate, they had this beautiful American flag flying and the shot just got all three together. The Pilot, the Honda emblem and the American flag.:29:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow... you should have dropped in

Airgate -

When you were at Rick Case, you were only about five miles from my house. You shoulda dropped by for coffee! :2:

How was the trip, Pilot-wise?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Wow... you should have dropped in

ChiefPilot said:

When you were at Rick Case, you were only about five miles from my house. You shoulda dropped by for coffee! :2:

How was the trip, Pilot-wise?
Haha!:p What do you know!:D Well, the trip was great! Pilot handled very, very well. We drove with traffic most of the way down to Miami and that kept us at around 75 - 80mph.:)

However, the trip back up to North Carolina was paced at 90mph+ most of the time.;) :p The Pilot was amazingly stable at these speeds.:cool:

Also, have you ever visited Brahman Honda? They could'nt keep the oil chage on the Pilot under 30 minutes so it was FREE.:p After I reminded them of their huge ass billboard advertising sucha thing!:p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Braman? At that point you were just miles from my house!

But I'm a bit confused...
You got an oil change at Case and Braman?
Exactly how many miles did you drive in our beautiful state? :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bean said:

But I'm a bit confused...
You got an oil change at Case and Braman?
Sorry. . .just realized.;) We stopped at Rick Case Honda for an oil change but they were booked solid and I was told we would have about an hour wait. So we decided to "just look around" and I took this picture.

About a day or two later, we stopped by Braman because they had a huge sign advertising 30 minutes or less, guaranteed!!!:D

I'm glad we went to Braman, because it was FREE!:p ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts