Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Honda Pilot Ex That is not blowing air through the center Dash vents. It is fine on my passenger side and driver side window vents. Ran a diagnostic and got the following codes B1225, B1239, B1245. Don’t have Manuel, wish I did. Looks like it might be the driver mode control motor or the climate control unit or circuitry related to those. But I don’t have a manual and I don’t know where the circuitry is located. So I’m having a problem checking circuitry.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
11,381 Posts
I have a 2010 Honda Pilot Ex That is not blowing air through the center Dash vents. It is fine on my passenger side and driver side window vents. Ran a diagnostic and got the following codes B1225, B1239, B1245. Don’t have Manuel, wish I did. Looks like it might be the driver mode control motor or the climate control unit or circuitry related to those. But I don’t have a manual and I don’t know where the circuitry is located. So I’m having a problem checking circuitry.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks for listening.
I'd start with the 1st one.

·
Registered
594 Posts
download the repair manual in the sticky thread and it has info on all the climate codes.

Does the airflow change when you cycle through the modes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts