Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys don't post much on the forums but thought why not share the news my 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L hit 90,000 Miles today !!!!

So far in the 90k miles the only real problem that I've had is that darn emissions light come on 3 times and had to get the transmission pressure switch replaced, other than that smooth sailing.

Did I forget to mention that this car I've had only for 2.5 years ?!!?!?!?

Cheers to many more miles and adventures
(Is mine the highest third gen in the forums?)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just turned 90k on my 2016 ex-l.

Just had the 90k service done last weekend.

No issues other than the plastic exterior pieces fading and headlights fogging of course.

Bought new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nonickleft4me

·
Registered
295 Posts
i reached 100K and yes the warranty is official over,not sure if i will still go to the dealership as the relationship hasn't been that rosy with all the commissioned based service advisers but have a good relationship with the service manager.

i have had the following replaced:
  • Keyless entry
  • keyless start system
  • fuel injectors/rail
  • both power folding mirrors
  • replaced brake rotors front twice/back once
  • both driver and passenger chairs skeletoned to find out why it does not heat up with remote start (obviously the could not fix it)
  • and lastly the transmission/coolant mix recall, they installed a kit to address it
So far the car runs great but the 9 speed still jerks every now and then between the 1st and 2 gear in stop go traffic

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thank you for sharing.

My 2017 Elite has 13k miles and we are thinking of keeping it for a long time.

Obviously, I am happy to see people had no issues after driving them for almost 100k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts