Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pilot and I have cover the East Coast from Toronto to Miami in just one month. So far everything is perfect about the vehicle (except for the typical noises it seems everyone is experiencing).

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Like your website! Great photography. Care to share any tricks on the lighting? Looks good. Maybe Honda will buy it for the 2004 brochure?

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you are not a professional photographer, you really should be ...

If you are not in advertising, you really should be ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I take most of my photos at night, which allows me to "pop" off a few lights with colored gels. This shot is at a prison, I used a flash with no gels for the Pilot and a light purple to light up the prison. I do a some local work, but most of work is out of state so if anyone knows or needs photography work done check out the website and give me a call. Keep checking the site, it should be updated in the next month or so.
Thanks,
Greg Straight Edge

·
Registered
592 Posts
GregEdge:

Great picture. Just curious you mention that you are beyond the 7500 milestone. Have you had the 1st oil-change done ? Or did you get it done even before 7500 ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oil change

I have had 2 oil changes. The first was just after 3000 miles, and the second during my 7500 mile check up. I would not recommend going to the dealer for the 7500 mile check up. They changed my oil and rotated my tires for $69.90 (US). The only thing the dealer did that I or an oil change shop may not have done was to turn off the Maintenance Required light.
Greg Straight Edge

·
Registered
797 Posts
Re: Oil change

GregEdge said:
The only thing the dealer did that I or an oil change shop may not have done was to turn off the Maintenance Required light.
Greg Straight Edge
Check your book. On my Accord, you can hold in the select/reset button on the dash with the key in Position I and it will reset the light after 10 seconds. Have not go to the oil change on my Pilot to confirm the same.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Sometimes they change the location of the button a bit. On some it's a separate button under the dash and sometimes it's the trip odometer button that needs to be held, etc. I guess I'll find out where it is on the Pilot soon enough...

Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
Serice Required Reminder

This should be described in your owners manual. If you can't find it in the index, then find the diagram where they "show you what the light does". The reset info is usually presented on the pages immediately following the diagram [e.g. they present the lights, their meaning, etc.].

1 - 9 of 9 Posts