Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wiring harness I ordered for my Pilot terminates in a 7-way round connector. My boat trailer has a 4-way flat connector. So I ordered an adapter from Amazon. They sent a case with 3 of them in it ... only charged me for one. I called to return the other two but they said to just keep em. I guess Jeff Bezos has enough money he doesn't need to worry about stuff like that. I probably should have just returned one and got my money back. I blame it on my parents.

So anyway, I'm passing the good fortune forward. One friend said he needs one of them, but I have another one up for grabs. Everyone here is so helpful just pay postage and it's yours, first come first serve. It's new in the box and looks like this:

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,236 Posts
Be right back. It's what I've been waiting for to go out and buy that boat trailer. And boat.

On second thought, I'm good. :)

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
And I do sincerely apologize for messing with your perfectly generous ad. You deserve better for your kindness. :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I do sincerely apologize for messing with your perfectly generous ad. You deserve better for your kindness. :)
No problem. I loved it.

Along those lines, I got a private message asking how much postage is and I answered that it would fit in the smallest flat rate box, to which the reply was, he/she could only afford to pay $5 of the $7 something, to which I asked, what kind of trailer will you use this with, to which he/she responded, I don't have one yet but I plan to get a wake board boat with my tax return. To which I said, when you get your tax return, let me know, I'll pay for all the shipping on the adapter if you buy my boat.

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
Here's to hoping his tax return includes an extra two bucks. :)

BTW, never really been ice fishing myself. I actually do prefer listening to her. :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's to hoping his tax return includes an extra two bucks. :)

BTW, never really been ice fishing myself. I actually do prefer listening to her. :)
Doesn't matter, I've decided this item is no longer available based on the axiom that "No good deed goes unpunished."

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I did a search on my free adapter offer here to rescind it, and by the time I got the results, ads for adapters (which I obviously don't need) showed up in the forum right sidebar. Someone is "listening" to everything you type folks!

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
Wow, I did a search on my free adapter offer here to rescind it, and by the time I got the results, ads for adapters (which I obviously don't need) showed up in the forum right sidebar. Someone is "listening" to everything you type folks!

View attachment 143713

"Happiness can only exist in acceptance."
- Sundar Pichai, Google CEO
- George Orwell, writer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts