Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is cool. It seems easy to install and use. I wanted to get both the nav and the RES in my Pilot but it wasn't an option. So I opted for the Nav because I had more options after-market for an entertainment system. This will definately go on my wish list!:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hmmmmm...is it too late to update the Christmas list????

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very cool :29:

But, it says "Run the cable through the seat" ... How easy/difficult is that ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Will those fit the front or middle seats?

Who's getting it first? Let me know as I would love to see the install and all.

Happy Holidays!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
ejpnyc said:
Will those fit the front or middle seats?

Who's getting it first? Let me know as I would love to see the install and all.

Happy Holidays!!
The picture on the site shows it can be fitted for the 1st or 2nd seat !

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Looks nice but way too expensive ... there are plenty of similar items out on the market ... It would be cheaper to reupholster the existing headrest an bracket an LCD screen in ... 900 bucks is too steep ...

PrG

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did I read it wrong. I understood that $900 was for a pair of them (one for each front seat or one each row).

The only problem with installing one in the center row seat is that when you fold the seat down for storage, the headrest hits the second row A/C vents if you leave them on.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Now those are the display screens only? Do you still have to buy the main DVD unit?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Output from factory A/V Module :p I believe there got to be an output from factory A/V module to input on A/V module Headrest and from there the A/V module Headrest have two output to the LCD.

Not sure, just guessing.

SS EX-L RES #35211:4:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Awesome!

Like the concept and the price...

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
on a couch or a shed house in the back yard

:mad: Well, finally talk to the QUEEN (the wife of course) yesterday about try to get Headrest W/7" LCD. Guess what the Queen reply?

"Well, if you want to order that gadget of yours then you have to be sleeping on the couch for a month or stay at a shed house in the back yard for two week."

I just keeping my mouth shut and pretend I never ask......try to keep my skin warm.....

SS EX-L RES #35211

·
Registered
797 Posts
Re: on a couch or a shed house in the back yard

haknuman59 said:
:mad: Well, finally talk to the QUEEN (the wife of course) yesterday about try to get Headrest W/7" LCD. Guess what the Queen reply?

"Well, if you want to order that gadget of yours then you have to be sleeping on the couch for a month or stay at a shed house in the back yard for two week."

I just keeping my mouth shut and pretend I never ask......try to keep my skin warm.....

SS EX-L RES #35211
Now see, I was smart enough NOT to ask. :2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
A wise man picks his battles..... or he ends up sleeping on the couch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts