Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2018 EX-L AWD w/Sensing
98 Posts
Wow!!! That's 6 bottles for what I paid for 2!

I just ordered 2 cases, 12 bottles. (2018 Pilot, 2011 CRV, and 2008 Acura TL all use this stuff.)

·
Registered
11,316 Posts
I Hate to be rude, but seriously, you really need to look elsewhere if your insisting on OEM ATF. That's is a terrible price to pay for DW-1, and that Amazon seller is getting rich being a middle man.
This online dealership site is probably not the lowest priced either, if you search harder.
Fluid (Atf Dw-1) 08200-9008 | Honda Parts Online

I'd buy Valvoline MaxLife ATF at Wal-Mart for $17.97 a gallon.

·
Registered
2018 EX-L AWD w/Sensing
98 Posts
I Hate to be rude, but seriously, you really need to look elsewhere if your insisting on OEM ATF. That's is a terrible price to pay for DW-1, and that Amazon seller is getting rich being a middle man.
This online dealership site is probably not the lowest priced either, if you search harder.
Fluid (Atf Dw-1) 08200-9008 | Honda Parts Online

I'd buy Valvoline MaxLife ATF at Wal-Mart for $17.97 a gallon.
You using core curriculum math??? I'm getting 2.99/bottle, free shipping. I'm still under warranty, so DW-1 it is.

Rectangle Font Technology Electronic device Screenshot

·
Registered
11,316 Posts

·
Registered
11,316 Posts

·
Registered
2018 EX-L AWD w/Sensing
98 Posts
Click the link in post #20.
Yeah, it's a little tricky. Look at the OP, where it shows you to click on the other options. To further confuse things, the $17.97 price for 6 (that I reached from clicking on the other options) is now gone, now the cheapest is $56.48. Glad I grabbed them before they pulled it. I'm wondering how often that happens. OP was 3 months ago.

Weirdest part is, my purchase indicates I'm buying from Amazon.com Services LLC, so I'm feeling pretty safe.

·
Registered
11,316 Posts
Do you believe that Honda would provide a secure supply of Honda DW-1 to Amazon?

·
Registered
2018 EX-L AWD w/Sensing
98 Posts
Original shipping estimate was October 7th...

My ATF is coming tomorrow! I'll follow up as to what I get.

·
Registered
2018 EX-L AWD w/Sensing
98 Posts
Looks legit to me!
Won't need it for a bit, as I just did a D&F, but damn! I saved ~$70 (purchased 2 six packs)

Food Liquid Fluid Ingredient Packaging and labeling
Fluid Plastic bottle Liquid Gas Ingredient

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,190 Posts
Aha, insider trading, just like at the Fed. :p

21 - 33 of 33 Posts