Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:8:
Has anyone used this product? (link is 5starshine.com) It's a patented teflon-coating & paint protection product that supposedly lasts 5 years..... How would something like that compare to a Zaino product? Is the former focused on protection, while the latter is for the ultimate shine? We've had our Nighthawk Ex Pilot since June and it's time to prep for winter! Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Zaino works for me, as well... easy to apply and remove, long-lasting, and gorgeous!

Do a search to review all of the Zaino-related posts on this board. You can also visit www.zainobros.com for more information. :4:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I'm reviving this thread cuz I came across an article/advertisement in my local paper about this supposed amazing product, it doesnt seem to be a household name but a google search revealed all kinds of sites & tons of info.

Has anyone on this forum tried this stuff?

·
Registered
576 Posts
borg said:

Has anyone on this forum tried this stuff?
I haven't but, Jay should have something to say about it, if he runs across this thread. Or you could just ask him.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Stevie B said:

I haven't but, Jay should have something to say about it, if he runs across this thread. Or you could just as him.
Never heard of the stuff. Finish First Polish, Meguiar's Gold Class, Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax, the Eagle One product line and the Mr. Clean wash system I have used and developed an opinion, but not this stuff. :8:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts