Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Seems I just passed the 5,000 mark for what the forum calls Reaction scores. I'd like to thank my kindergarten teacher, my therapist, my hockey coach, the Oracle of Omaha, The Beatles Blue Album, my first trusted mechanic Mr. Baron, TV dinners, Valvoline Maxlife ATF with a generous side dish of dielectric grease, Gstaad, Groundskeeper Willie, and others too numerous to mention (like Admins and Mods).

Oh, and all the fine folks on this fine forum, from whom I've learned so much and tried to help whenever I could, as well as those whom I occasionally caused to swallow a chortle or semi-snarf their morning coffee with a lame attempt at injecting a dollop of levity into this oh-so-serious forum :).

I expect that I will soon be surpassed by those more knowledgeable, experienced and helpful than me, and rightly so. First by @Nail Grease and then by others, as there is no shortage of great people around here. When that happens, I'll happily say, as was the custom in days of olde in order to galvanize continuity, "The king is dead! Long live the king!"

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
View attachment 148558

Seems I just passed the 5,000 mark for what the forum calls Reaction scores. I'd like to thank my kindergarten teacher, my therapist, my hockey coach, the Oracle of Omaha, The Beatles Blue Album, my first trusted mechanic Mr. Baron, TV dinners, Valvoline Maxlife ATF with a generous side dish of dielectric grease, Gstaad, Groundskeeper Willie, and others too numerous to mention (like Admins and Mods).

Oh, and all the fine folks on this fine forum, from whom I've learned so much and tried to help whenever I could, as well as those whom I occasionally caused to swallow a chortle or semi-snarf their morning coffee with a lame attempt at injecting a dollop of levity into this oh-so-serious forum :).

I expect that I will soon be surpassed by those more knowledgeable, experienced and helpful than me, and rightly so. First by @Nail Grease and then by others, as there is no shortage of great people around here. When that happens, I'll happily say, as was the custom in days of olde in order to galvanize continuity, "The king is dead! Long live the king!"

Free likes for everyone!

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Haha congrats! You can go tell your wife and kids how accomplished you are and let them look at you like you are absolutely insane.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
And if we REALLY want to get technical they should add a statistic that does likes per post, minimum of 1,000 posts or something like that. Then we'd have some real competition up in here.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
And if we REALLY want to get technical they should add a statistic that does likes per post, minimum of 1,000 posts or something like that. Then we'd have some real competition up in here.
Sometimes just talking about the family, showing an act of kindness to ones neighbor, pictures of a vacation, etc. can pull in some likes. 😊

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Sometimes just talking about the family, showing an act of kindness to ones neighbor, pictures of a vacation, etc. can pull in some likes. 😊
So should we request two different like buttons, one for genuine forum and Pilot advancement and contributions and another one for all other likes?

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
So should we request two different like buttons, one for genuine forum and Pilot advancement and contributions and another one for all other likes?
🤔 No. It'd still be scewed. Cuz some people like a cynic, @xGS . :p

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
I like most everything that contains a conspiracy theory. smirk Certainly this would scew the numbers.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
View attachment 148558

Sky Font Circle Darkness Brand

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
View attachment 148558

View attachment 148558

Congratulations! What an honor! You’re just a likable guy! I thought the like button was there as a lazy ack in case you didn’t think the post was worth taking the time to actuall type a reply. Lol.

What are points for? And why does 113 seem to be the maximum? Can I trade them in for money?

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
View attachment 148558

Let’s not get too boastful there my cocky Canadian friend. Ever hear of the Montreal Screw Job? 😆

In all seriousness though, well done.👍

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
I’ve heard the Piloteer with the most points gets to stay at the Daltongang compound with free beer 🍺, breakfast in bed and live entertainment.
Don't listen to unsolicited rumors. With 5000 likes he gets to become our first Canadian moderator. In the US it only takes 1000 likes but with the US - Canadian Exchange rate what it is, it's 5000 for a Canadian. 😉 😁 🤣 😂

1 - 20 of 41 Posts