Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a great time this weekend, especially greetings from the Dominican Republic, I have the following problem I own a honda pilot 2006 which from one moment to another a long time ago began to feel a vibration coming from the rear axle at that time for various reasons could not be checked as it should and then simply disconnected the cable connecting the differential actuator, spent a good time maybe 3 years, and now that with more time and dedication we decided to reconnect and repair as it should but we found to our surprise that now gives no signs of life; years and now that with more time and dedication we decided to reconnect everything and repair but we were surprised to find that now gives no signs of life .... .. when accelerating only the vtm-4 light comes on, it has been taken to 3 workshops, they put the scanner and the only thing that throws is a code for the oxygen sensor bank 1, pd was changed and still continues to give the code, but nothing related to the 4wd which has no logic, then the button to lock the rear differential only turns on when you open the switch but then from there gives no more signs of life, I really need help, I'm a little down with all this. in a garage they thought it could be the vsa module but even with it disconnected it doesn't give any code which I don't see much sense either, it just turns on a vsa warning light next to the vtm-4 light.

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
Lots of people have changed the temperature sensor in the rear differential
Assuming there's not as much rust in the Dominican Republic as where I am in El Norte, it doesn't look like too hard a job to swap that VTM-4 fluid temperature sensor.

Font Line Art Parallel Illustration

1 - 4 of 4 Posts