Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I use weeks 18x8J 5x120. 45 offset in state off 18x8J. 5x120. 55 offset ( the original) ? And what’s the consequences??

·
Registered
29 Posts
tires will stick out of the fender wheel more... lots of people do this to get a meaner look. Possible issue with wheel bearings down the road/lots of miles because of the 10mm difference but it wouldn't stop me. Anything more than 10mm usually isn't good for the overall "health" of the car's suspension area components

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much
the idea is to put them in the winter only because I can't find rims at 55 offset

·
Registered
210 Posts
thank you so much
the idea is to put them in the winter only because I can't find rims at 55 offset
Craiglslist, Letgo, Ebay many choices available, just how much you want to spend.

Ridgeline owners club forum classifieds. many selling rims (and tires), some north of the border, eh?

Expand search to include Ridgeline since they are same size and offsets on many of the years, definitely 2016+.
Pilot -'08-'15 has 45 offset but you also keep the same center bore.

Bonus factor if getting winter only you could also get 17" and plain steel which expands your tire selection at a lower price and more sidewall to absorb impacts from all the rough roads/potholes.

Acura has some also in 45 offset, look locally Acura RL 17"

also search wheel-size.com for what other brands.

Ridgeline takeoffs

You might even find some with snows already them barely used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts