$4.40 is a lot to me LOL

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Chump Change.

I wish I really meant that.

$4.40 is a lot to me LOL
You have to have a really good sense of humor to call that a "funny story" ... not to mention wanting a reminder of it painted on the engine. Maybe he has Honda Care ... or Cessna Care.
Or he's just

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot Elite- Sapphire Steel Metallic 7P (gray) Delivery Date: 11-14-20
77 Posts
The cost of future Honda repairs is managable, but $440k is annoying no matter how much wealth a person has unless they're just billionaires. Wow.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cost of future Honda repairs is managable, but $440k is annoying no matter how much wealth a person has unless they're just billionaires. Wow.
I think how "annoying" depends on what the fine print in the insurance policy says. "Collision" (hull damage due to bird strikes, hail, another aircraft, etc) and "bees nest damage" are most likely two different endorsements and I can't imagine how the latter would be categorized. The insurance company would probably pigeon hole it in the always popular denial clause called "acts of God." I'd also imagine if it's leased that the leasing company or owner would carry the coverage. No matter who has it, if it's like Honda Care, given the size of the stakes, the pushback will be significant.

The billionaires seem to be the most frugal. I guess they spend a lot of their time keeping everyone else from taking their money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts