Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

$440,000 engine repair

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jimmaki 
#1 · (Edited)
Pilot expenses ... it's all relative folks .... those $4,000 rebuilt Honda transmissions aren't that expensive in perspective. Bee careful what you wish you owned (or leased).

#2 ·
Chump Change.

I wish I really meant that.

$4.40 is a lot to me LOL

#5 ·
I think how "annoying" depends on what the fine print in the insurance policy says. "Collision" (hull damage due to bird strikes, hail, another aircraft, etc) and "bees nest damage" are most likely two different endorsements and I can't imagine how the latter would be categorized. The insurance company would probably pigeon hole it in the always popular denial clause called "acts of God." I'd also imagine if it's leased that the leasing company or owner would carry the coverage. No matter who has it, if it's like Honda Care, given the size of the stakes, the pushback will be significant.

The billionaires seem to be the most frugal. I guess they spend a lot of their time keeping everyone else from taking their money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.