Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put my son in the 3rd row for the first time in the cold weather and even with the heat on full blast all synced up for front and back rows the air was ice cold coming form the 3rd row!

Even on high it wasn’t very hot to begin with same with summer... A/c wasn’t very cold unless it was a cooler day. On the real hot days A/c was barely cold. Didnt get a chance to bring it in for the A/c Issue but with the heat like this I feel it might be time.

Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If you do a search you’d find that the styrofoam split in the middle of the duct has come apart. Unfortunately it can’t be repaired. The entire assembly needs to be replaced. I’d check in the TSB section to bring the TSB to the dealer. Hopefully you’re under warranty.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will look again. I tried a quick search before but didnt find anything. I'm not even a year in this car so curious to how serious the issue is. At least I'm well within my warranty period.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked it today and it was luke warm now with everything on full blast and heat turned up all the way. Maybe thats just how it is...

Second row didnt seem that hot either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts