Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

3rd row all season mat

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  john802 
#1 ·
has anybody out there found an all season mat for the third row? kids LOVE that third row 'cause it's new and different (old car was a jeep) but having trouble keeping that carpet clean! :19: Love the all season mats i have for the rest of the car and was just wondering if anyone had found one that would solve my problem!!:20: :20:

#2 ·
I bought a black rubber van mat at Wal-Mart(I think designed to be a runner down the center aisle....very long) I cut the length to fit and cut out for the base of the second row seats. It isn't nearly the quality of the front Pilot mats, but it is keeping the mud contained. Hope that helps.

#4 ·
This thread is a bit old, but I thought I'd ping the forum to see if anyone has run across a true 3rd Row All Season mat for the Pilot.

The photo below(taken from the Gallery, by Pilot_Light ) seems to be of the variety described above, cut from material, but not specifically formed for the Pilot :8:

So, are there any genuine 3rd Row All Season mats made in the aftermarket now? One would think after 2+ model years someone would :rolleyes:

Thanks
al

Attachments

#5 ·
Check Catch All Mats at www.mats4less.com. I think they carry all weather mats for the third row.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.