Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just outside my warranty on my 2016?touring pilot for the trim warranty. I am curious I have these spots on my corner of dash indentations and also driver side and adjacent door panel wrinkles. They just appeared, I already have a stack of paperwork of stuff this high maintenance car has needed. have no hopes for this car long term at this point. I’ve had this pilot since 2016 when it was knew and it’s needed many things replaced or tightened. So like I said not surprised if this car eventually self destructs. Well here are the photos I really want to see if anyone has any defects in random vinyl areas inside

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just outside my warranty on my 2016?touring pilot for the trim warranty so this is a cost to me this time. I am curious I have these spots on my corner of dash indentations and also driver side and adjacent door panel wrinkles. They just appeared, I already have a stack of paperwork of stuff this high maintenance car has needed. I have no hopes for this cars integrity long term at this point. I’ve had this pilot since 2016 when it was knew and it’s needed many things fuel pumps relays replaced or things tightened. So like I said not surprised if this car eventually self destructs. Well here are the photos I really want to see if anyone has any defects in random vinyl areas inside as well

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
These dents feel like they have been made by a sharp object, while the wrinkles on the 2nd photo feel like they have been there all along.
Are you in a hot climate by any chance?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just my opinion. In both photos, they look man-made.

in order for the dents to happen on their own, we would have to understand would cause the foam to contract in multiple locations all by themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts