Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting a 3inch lift for my 07 pilot ex-l..wanted to know if i can fit 31/10.5/16 and rims have -19 offset..will it rub or no? Would like to put 33s on it also how bif can i go? 馃槀 and has anyone done this and have pics? Thanks in advanced

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.
Not sure, perhaps someone else can answer. I just replied to say to set aside enough money for a good car seat for your new baby, and to say congrats!

Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
Here鈥檚 another question.... or two...

Will 15 inch rims fit over the brake calipers? If the hub big enough? That鈥檚 a very different backspacing, what鈥檚 the width of the rims?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here鈥檚 another question.... or two...

Will 15 inch rims fit over the brake calipers? If the hub big enough? That鈥檚 a very different backspacing, what鈥檚 the width of the rims?
I ment to say 16 馃槵

Registered
Are getting a suspension lift kit? If you're into aftermarket rims there's a great selection at 4wheelonline.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are getting a suspension lift kit? If you're into aftermarket rims there's a great selection at 4wheelonline.
I'm getting the hrg 3inch body lift kit and getting 265/75r16 tires...31.63 inch tires 馃槀 i hooe these bitches fit otherwise bumper is getting cut..and yeah im looking for rims ill check that website out thanks 馃挭馃徎

Registered
I'm getting the hrg 3inch body lift kit and getting 265/75r16 tires...31.63 inch tires 馃槀 i hooe these bitches fit otherwise bumper is getting cut
HRG has a bunch of experience on max tire to be used with the lift kit. With the 3鈥 lift kit don鈥檛 skimp on the subframe kit. In general the 31s will be the max size with some slight rubbing on sharp turns before any surgery. 33s will definitely result in significant torque /power loss.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HRG has a bunch of experience on max tire to be used with the lift kit. With the 3鈥 lift kit don鈥檛 skimp on the subframe kit. In general the 31s will be the max size with some slight rubbing on sharp turns before any surgery. 33s will definitely result in significant torque /power loss.
I got the whole 3inch kit it comes with all the spacers for subframe..trailing arms..motor mounts...and the strut spacers...i just looked and my tires now are 255/70/16 thats only an inch and a half smaller then the 31.63 inch tires I found so i would like to belive 33s should be good

Registered
I got the whole 3inch kit it comes with all the spacers for subframe..trailing arms..motor mounts...and the strut spacers...i just looked and my tires now are 255/70/16 thats only an inch and a half smaller then the 31.63 inch tires I found so i would like to belive 33s should be good
Ok 馃憣 you should be GTG. Keep us posted on the results. The -19 offset will move the tires outside of the fenders and hopefully without issue. Some Piloteers have used zero offset successfully.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found differnt rims with +10 offset should I stick with 0 to -19 will +10 be too much inside the wheel well lol

Registered
Check out the lifted Pilot thread as some owners have posted pics of their zero offset wheels...see if you like that aggressive look. Pilots usually come with +38-40 offset so +10 to zero could look nice just outside the fender lines. I鈥檇 prefer not to use wheel spacers but I have used high quality wheel spacers on my Jeep (until I get new wheels) with zero issues.

Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
Here are some pictures of 245/75-16 on a first gen. Pilot on 245/75 16"
Should give you a good sense of where you are going.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts