Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
WOW! :eek:

Either they are lying, or they are overstocked on inventory. The local dealer here is having a 0-0-0 event much like GM started last year....zero-interest, etc. etc.

But that $279/mo. on an Accord EX is a steal.....not to mention the $3000 off a Pilot. Can we get a raincheck on that?? :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello Gang,

Please notice it's a, "$3,000 discount."

It says NOTHING about the MSRP! It very well it $3,000 off a Pilot with a ton of marked up dealer installed accessories. Like the $200 "pinstripe" they TRIED to get me to pay for.

And these dealers wonder why we're not giving them all "5" on those surveys! They need to go to a Saturn Dealership to learn what it takes to get all fives. Unfortunately, Saturns sells VUEs and not Pilots... too bad for them.

=paul=

·
Registered
32 Posts
3.49% is only for a few days, I was told

As I'm smack dab in the middle of a purchase (hopefully) finishing today, I was told last night (Dec. 26) that the 3.49% is available only for a few more days, perhaps through Dec. 31, but that's just a guess.

Fortunately, I'm in a position where I don't need to finance, but that is what I was told, in a very low-pressure situation. I'll try to find out more today when I go back to the dealer.

·
Registered
991 Posts
prvalko said:
Hello Gang,

Please notice it's a, "$3,000 discount."

It says NOTHING about the MSRP! It very well it $3,000 off a Pilot with a ton of marked up dealer installed accessories. Like the $200 "pinstripe" they TRIED to get me to pay for.

And these dealers wonder why we're not giving them all "5" on those surveys! They need to go to a Saturn Dealership to learn what it takes to get all fives. Unfortunately, Saturns sells VUEs and not Pilots... too bad for them.

=paul=
This is true. good catch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts