Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2nd row middle belt when not in use keeps popping out of its home in the ceiling. It just won't stay and it flaps around annoyingly. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone hear of a solution?:confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
At least is wasn't the third row seatbelt. When that comes loose and hits the rear window, it sounds like someone hit the window with a hammer! I had this problem with the second and third row middle belts. When I took it in for the first oil change they replaced both seatbelt holders (under warranty) and they haven't come loose since.:D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I recently had the third row middle seat belt pop out of its holder. It scared the bejeebers out of me when it popped. That belt had never even been out of its holder, ever, until then.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sorry no problems here.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
do you pop in both the seat belt buckles.....if yes then get it repaired under warranty

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now both 2nd and 3rd rows are doing it

ramirami said:
do you pop in both the seat belt buckles.....if yes then get it repaired under warranty
What do you mean do I pop in both seat belt buckles???

:confused:

Now my 3rd row is doing it too! Help! :(

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah - I see now

I plugged in both belts in both the 2nd and 3rd rows (I thought I had before, but maybe not). They've stayed put for a couple of short drives - wow!

:4: :4:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Before inserting both clips into their respective slots, pull the belt out all the way, then insert the two metal parts where they go, and then slowly let the belt retract back. This locks the belt in its position and should keep the buckles from hitting the window when it does pop loose.:4:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts