Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here are a couple I just took. I have the 265/60R18 Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar.
Pictures in order... Front, Rear, Front turned all way to Left, Close-up back of Front wheel well clearance, Underside looking up behind front tire.
Oldie Thank you very much ! I will also get 265, but different tires, because all my driving on pavement roads.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Here are a couple I just took. I have the 265/60R18 Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar.
Pictures in order... Front, Rear, Front turned all way to Left, Close-up back of Front wheel well clearance, Underside looking up behind front tire.
Oldie Thank you very much ! I will also get 265, but different tires, because all my driving on pavement roads.
I'm also going to eventually get the JSport 1.5" kit to give me a little extra. $595 for the set is not a bad price.

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/JPRT0034.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you go back a couple posts you'll see a picture I posted when I was out on the beach on the Lower end of Assateague Island, VI.

Joshua, No, there is no rubbing at all. Yes it looks close, but it's not. I'm hoping to give the tires a good test next weekend when we visit Knoxville and drive up to the Devil's Backbone.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
But did you carry all that stuff with the 265s? I’m thinking about going ko2‘s. Just wanna make sure it doesn’t rub, especially when I have people in the rear of the car.
Yes. I take the grill with us to all the football games we go to. So far this year We've been to Buffalo (Bills), Knoxville (Univ. of Tenn), and tomorrow going to Washington (Redskins). We take the canoe out maybe 4-5 times a year. It's mostly when we go to Chincoteague, VA. As for the Flooring, that was right after I had the 265's installed. I also usually have a full load of teens in Smoky since I'm one of the certified drivers for my daughter's girl scout troupe.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts