Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Wife just got a 2019 Pilot Touring. Pretty cool car that I'm still trying to figure out. Replaced a Denali Acadia and so far has done a great job of replacing that car.

We have low mileage Toyo Observe winter tires that were amazing on the Acadia. Problem is they are 265/50R20's and the stock Pilot is 245/50R20's. I'm wondering if I can run them on the Pilot. I went to THIS tire comparison sight (pretty cool website) and it seems there is only .8" difference. But I thought I would reach out to the experts as well as roam some of the other threads.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey all,

Wife just got a 2019 Pilot Touring. Pretty cool car that I'm still trying to figure out. Replaced a Denali Acadia and so far has done a great job of replacing that car.

We have low mileage Toyo Observe winter tires that were amazing on the Acadia. Problem is they are 265/50R20's and the stock Pilot is 245/50R20's. I'm wondering if I can run them on the Pilot. I went to THIS tire comparison sight (pretty cool website) and it seems there is only .8" difference. But I thought I would reach out to the experts as well as roam some of the other threads.
Dropbox - 20190103_153136.jpg

I'm running 265/50/20 but I have a 2" lift on and spacers. I wouldn't put 265 without spacers.

I tried 275/55/20 and 275/50/20 they all rub.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts