Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was trying to find one 20 inch rim to use as a full spare and I could not find a reasonable priced one that had the sensor and center cap and that someone would sell a single out of their set. So I bought all 4 and now have a couple to sell. These will make a great full size spare to replace that little donut. I know it may not match everyones style of rims (it doesn't match my black rims either). It is just a great full size spare to have underneath, for just in case and no one can see it under my car and I hope I will never have to use it, but I have peace of mind that it's there if need be.

I took one to UPS store and the weight was 36lbs. The box is 25H, 24W, 12D. The zip code its coming from is 29464. You can type this in and check what it would cost to ship to your location. I am asking $200 a rim, including the cap and sensor OBO. I already have it packaged for you, so there is no charge for that. If you have any further questions. Let me know Thanks Ed

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a great buy... I doubt you can find them in this good of condition with center caps and sensors for this price....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gonna pass. I dont know what it is, but I dont think it will be cheap. You can type it in shipping places and figure it out.. I think your best bet is to go on eBay. The same rims are $200 each, but have no center cap or sensor but have free shipping. Good Luck!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts