Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

2023 Honda Pilot Videos

4458 Views 46 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  JR707
Thoughts I'd start a thread and we can put any new videos in it to get our Honda Pilot fix in. 馃榾 Mods please move or delete if need be.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
Nice!

Public Service Announcement though....please do NOT play a drinking game where you must take a shot every time this dude says "OUR" (as in 'here we have our mirror, here we have our steering wheel, here we have our touchscreen'). If you do, you will be dead from alcohol poisoning before the video is 1/3 of the way done

Registered
Nice!

Public Service Announcement though....please do NOT play a drinking game where you must take a shot every time this dude says "OUR" (as in 'here we have our mirror, here we have our steering wheel, here we have our touchscreen'). If you do, you will be dead from alcohol poisoning before the video is 1/3 of the way done
Haha! I watched that video. I give him credit for being excited about the new Pilot. He's definitely got Sales speak down.

Registered
Haha! I watched that video. I give him credit for being excited about the new Pilot. He's definitely got Sales speak down.
yeah I guess so. I am trying to decide which I find more nauseating....saying "OUR this and OUR that" or that other woman who says "YOUR" every third word....you've got your 9" screen, you've got your seatbelts, you've got your LED lights, you've got your OH MY GAWD PLEASE STOP WOMAN

Registered
21 - 40 of 47 Posts