Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, greetings from east coast Canada.

I've been looking online to try to figure out the difference between the 7P and Black edition models here in Canada. Is it just some coloring, nothing else?
Most websites I find via google are referencing different model names, like SE and Elite, but I don't see those in the Canadian lineup. Canada has:
LX, EX, EX-L Navi, Touring 8P, Touring 7P, and Black.

I currently have a 2015 EX-L which I have loved, still runs great, but ready for something new. On the down side for Honda, their finance rates here in Canada are about 4% which sucks.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Black edition is just an appearance package. All the stuff that the black edition has, the Touring will have too. Just one question if I may ask, is tere any reason you're getting rid of your '15, or are you just bored of it? There's a new Pilot coming soon so if you want you can wait for that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black edition is just an appearance package. All the stuff that the black edition has, the Touring will have too. Just one question if I may ask, is tere any reason you're getting rid of your '15, or are you just bored of it? There's a new Pilot coming soon so if you want you can wait for that.
Yup to be honest just bored. I've taken great care of my 2015, and other than a slight metallic vibration at certain speeds that just started happening (190000 km's), it runs perfect. I have read some speculation that there might be a refresh for 2022, so maybe I'll just end up waiting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts