Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

141 - 160 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trim level: Honda Pilot EX AWD (Grey color)
MSRP inc delivery: 38405
Actual Price Paid before extras: 32500
Tax: 2062.19 (MA)
Title and other fees: 665
Total: 35227.19
Gap insurance: 500
Honda Care 1255
Deal was made in end of January, Honda had 0% APR for 60 months. Bought Honda care from Hyannis Honda, 100k miles for 8 years.
Did not trade in a car.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Contact the following
Honda Autonation in Hollywood Fl
Delray Beach Honda Fl
Hellman Honda Ft Lauderdale
They will beat each other's quote and your Vehicle Selling price should be near $31,000 +++ or below $35k OTD for a decent deal
Good luck!

He lives in Texas so it may not be worth going to Florida for that deal. I have also seen that most Florida dealers charge up to $1000.00 "dealer fees" Many people from Florida leave the state to go to neighboring states to purchase when they can because of those fees. He will stay have to pay Texas taxes if Florida dealer doesn't collect it.

So I have read on other forums and on " Ask a Car Salesman, Managers, or Finance managers anything!" Very informative site to learn about the car selling and buying business.

Reactions: Pilot954

·
Registered
42 Posts
He lives in Texas so it may not be worth going to Florida for that deal. I have also seen that most Florida dealers charge up to $1000.00 "dealer fees" Many people from Florida leave the state to go to neighboring states to purchase when they can because of those fees. He will stay have to pay Texas taxes if Florida dealer doesn't collect it.

So I have read on other forums and on " Ask a Car Salesman, Managers, or Finance managers anything!" Very informative site to learn about the car selling and buying business.
As long as any dealer is willing to write a quote agreement or Purchase price from out of state, you can turn around to you local dealer to finalized you best Selling Price regardless of the fees. I’ve quoted out of state many times and I usually end up get the deal locally.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi:

I got multiple quotes in the Massachusetts area.

Is this any good? This is for the EX-L AWD with the premimum blue steel color. I was negotiating OTD price

MSRP - 42230
OTD Price - 38300
Car Price - 35352
Tax, title, registration - 2918

No other options but they threw in the all weather floor mats.

And wanted to do the 0 percent financing. Should i go for it? Or haggle a little more as this dealer provided the best offer out of 8 or 9 dealers I contacted with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Signed a deal on a AWD SE today in NY:

MSRP - 42,435
Sale Price - 37,500 (11.5% off)
Heated Wheel Installed + All Season Floor Mats - 500 (negotiated down from 775)
Total price before tax, title, registration: 38,000

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to buy a Touring Model and was hoping to get some feedback on the price. Dealership offered $42000 all in price for 2021 AWD. $38659.47 was the price of the car. Tag, taxes, etc. takes it to $42k. No trade in. Should I pull the trigger or can I get the price down a little more?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got this quote from a dealer north of Atlanta. I’m not satisfied. I emailed the salesman that I wanted this car at $40,000 out the door and this is what I got. It looks like they took my $40,000 number and used it as the discounted msrp. What should I do? It’s a FWD...
View attachment 144204
I wouldn’t deal with shottenkirk, lived 10 minutes away from them for three years. Visited three times, thre times the disappointment , plenty of dealers in the metro with more competitive prices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to buy a Touring Model and was hoping to get some feedback on the price. Dealership offered $42000 all in price for 2021 AWD. $38659.47 was the price of the car. Tag, taxes, etc. takes it to $42k. No trade in. Should I pull the trigger or can I get the price down a little more?
I’m in the market for the same 2021 Touring 8pass AWD. So far best is 43.5k OTD with extended warranty 84/120, 0% for 60. What do guys think?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Signed a deal on a AWD SE today in NY:

MSRP - 42,435
Sale Price - 37,500 (11.5% off)
Heated Wheel Installed + All Season Floor Mats - 500 (negotiated down from 775)
Total price before tax, title, registration: 38,000
Any chance you’re willing to share the dealer info? I’m looking to purchase an AWD SE as well, and was planning to check out Empire Honda in Manhasset based on some people’s experiences on this forum. Thanks!

I’ve just been waiting on an announcement on a potential redesign for 2022 which I’m assuming would impact the prices on the 2021.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pulled the trigger on the Pilot!

2021 Deep Scarlet Touring 8 pass AWD
+Premium Running Boards w/Lights

MSRP: 46790

Price paid before extras: 39,029

Dealer fitted extras: Premium Running boards w/Lights ($800)
Tax:$ 1669.48
Title: $15
Other fees: $64.75

Mil rebate: -$500

Total: 41,997.60
0% for 60 months
No trade

Thanks for all the input. I think we did ok!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pulled the trigger on the Pilot!

2021 Deep Scarlet Touring 8 pass AWD
+Premium Running Boards w/Lights

MSRP: 46790

Price paid before extras: 39,029

Dealer fitted extras: Premium Running boards w/Lights ($800)
Tax:$ 1669.48
Title: $15
Other fees: $64.75

Mil rebate: -$500

Total: 41,997.60
0% for 60 months
No trade

Thanks for all the input. I think we did ok!
Can I ask where you're located? I'm also shopping for the same model/trim but different color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a Honda pilot touring seven passenger 2WD. for $37,286 before taxes and fees. I did not do a trade-in or any financing just paid cash. I bought it in Cary NC. Text me at 919 809 9273 if you would like the salesman‘s name and number.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking at for a 2021 Pilot with black interior, not too concerned with the transmission. Probably going to go with an EX or EX-L AWD due to the selection in the Philly metro area.

Looking at the EX-L AWD and Special Edition FWD and got 3 quotes so far with discounts off of MSRP at 3.5k, 6.5k and 7k. Not sure what the out the door price will be yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
$42,854. Not including tax and title costs.. Walked out the door paying a total of $45,054...for a 2021 Pilot Elite with splash guards and wheel locks...

happy

141 - 160 of 253 Posts