Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

121 - 140 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Integra Type R, 2009 Accord EX-L, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
1 Posts
Hello -
My wife and I are shopping 2021 Black Editions. A brief scan of this thread and I did not see too many Black Editions, but most seem to be getting $7-$10k off MSRP. Anyone know if this trim level typically get these types of discounts?
Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello -
My wife and I are shopping 2021 Black Editions. A brief scan of this thread and I did not see too many Black Editions, but most seem to be getting $7-$10k off MSRP. Anyone know if this trim level typically get these types of discounts?
Thanks!

I think most are able to obtain roughly the same discount regardless of trim. Our neighbors bought a 2021 Black Edition two weeks ago and got $9K off MSRP before TTL

·
Registered
2 Posts
What dealers are giving $9-10k off? Dealers here in Colorado aren’t budging off about $5250 off. I’ll gladly fly out to save an additional $4-5k.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wonder if the 9-10K on a Black Edition are in areas with heavy sales tax that applies to everyone in state or out of state. I tried a few on line dealers advertising low prices only to find I had to pay their sales tax or have it shipped eating up much of the savings. With invoice listed only 4339 under sticker on a Black Edition or ~ 8.44% of sticker including destination how much of a holdback does Honda have? Most dealers I tried wouldn’t even go much under MSRP over the phone, got we can’t go that low on the Black Edition BS. I did get a of quote $800 over invoice on a Black Edition over the phone but would still be around 47800, plus an estimated additional $500 for TTL. With that $5250 off sounds good to me but definitely not in line with the higher discounted amounts posted here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking to buy a 2021 touring 7 passenger 2wd. I do not have a trade in. What is the lowest I can expect to pay before taxes?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am looking to buy a 2021 touring 7 passenger 2wd. I do not have a trade in. What is the lowest I can expect to pay before taxes?
Here is what I posted that I paid for the exact one you mention above a couple months back on page 2...

2021 Touring FWD White
7 Passenger seating

MSRP $44,735
Actual Price before TTL $38,500
Tax: $1,597
Processing Fee: $899
DMV fees: $380
Total: $41,376

Pohanka Honda Fredericksburg, VA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is what I posted that I paid for the exact one you mention above a couple months back on page 2...

2021 Touring FWD White
7 Passenger seating

MSRP $44,735
Actual Price before TTL $38,500
Tax: $1,597
Processing Fee: $899
DMV fees: $380
Total: $41,376

Pohanka Honda Fredericksburg, VA
Thank you for sending that. I really appreciate it. Anyone else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a quote from a dealer
2021 Pilot Touring 7 seater AWD. Quote $39,900 + $599 doc fee + $799 dealer add ons + tax.

This is a quote from a local dealer and the 1st quote I got. Should I keep looking? On this forum 40k for a AWD touring seems about mid-point of deals. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got a quote from a dealer
2021 Pilot Touring 7 seater AWD. Quote $39,900 + $599 doc fee + $799 dealer add ons + tax.

This is a quote from a local dealer and the 1st quote I got. Should I keep looking? On this forum 40k for a AWD touring seems about mid-point of deals. What do you guys think.
That is high. I would definitely keep looking. What state are you in? I am in NC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another question. If you are buying from an out of state dealer, how much does shipping usually start at? I need to consider that also when comparing offers from a "drivable (< 5 hours)" dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought a 7 passenger 2wd touring in NC (3% sales tax). Has pro pack with wheel locks mud guards all weather mats, and folding tray mat. Also includes side molding for $40,165 OTD. no trade in

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi ! Got a quote from a dealer
2021 Pilot Se Fwd
MSRP $40,475

OTD $37,000

In TX,  What do you guys think ??
I got an AWD version for about that OTD...no thrown in extras though. Its about a 2K difference for AWD. If in the DFW area would recommend Rockwall Honda.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just bought a 7 passenger 2wd touring in NC (3% sales tax). Has pro pack with wheel locks mud guards all weather mats, and folding tray mat. Also includes side molding for $40,165 OTD. no trade in
good pricing with pro pack and side molding. congrats!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi ! Got a quote from a dealer
2021 Pilot Se Fwd
MSRP $40,475

OTD $37,000

In TX,  What do you guys think ??
Don’t be shy but be ready to buy. You could definitely do $34,900 OTD
  • New Mdx is out plenty of old at the lots in stock
  • New Pilot should be announced soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
My
My old car was completely breakdown , I need a new car ASAP . I live in Houston, the dealership only can offer me $37,000 OTD . So sad

·
Registered
42 Posts
My

My old car was completely breakdown , I need a new car ASAP . I live in Houston, the dealership only can offer me $37,000 OTD . So sad
Contact the following
Honda Autonation in Hollywood Fl
Delray Beach Honda Fl
Hellman Honda Ft Lauderdale
They will beat each other's quote and your Vehicle Selling price should be near $31,000 +++ or below $35k OTD for a decent deal
Good luck!

121 - 140 of 254 Posts