Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2021 Pilot SE AWD (White Blizzard pearl)

So, my Pilot driver side mirror broke and its hanging by the wire. I called few dealers on east coast and other online stores for the replacement part 76250-TG7-A71ZL, but none have it.

Apparently its on national back order with no ETA. Any suggestions on other generic mirror as an interim?

I cannot drive my car without the mirror and risk getting pulled over..

Thanks

·
Registered
755 Posts
Check out car-part.com for used options. I'd assume earlier years like 2020 models are the same as the 2021s. Looks like a pretty good number of them are available there assuming you are willing to get it painted.

Also, are you sure it's illegal? Some of the old cars didn't even come with a driver's side mirror... just a passenger side mirror.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,856 Posts
I have never known a vehicle to not come with a drivers side mirror. In the old days many vehicles did not come with passenger side mirrors but always a drivers side mirror and a centrally located rear view mirror.

To the OP, expect the backlog for new OEM mirrors to last awhile. The supplier of the side mirrors for Honda seems to have had a run of bad side mirrors, where the glass was not properly adhered in place causing the mirrors to have the shakes when driving. They are trying to catch up on this issue.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have never known a vehicle to not come with a drivers side mirror. In the old days many vehicles did not come with passenger side mirrors but always a drivers side mirror and a centrally located rear view mirror.
Eh.. you're right. My bad - I got it backwards.

·
Registered
34 Posts
A bicycle store? They might have some mirror arm attachments you can use temporarily. People will probably laugh and sure looks funny but at least you can drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts