Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm not defensive at all -- I don't care what anyone chooses to drive, and I haven't always owned Hondas. If you had communicated in your first post as well as you (finally) do above, I wouldn't have felt the need to respond to you at all. You made it sound like you traded your old Pilot for a new Pilot after your first one was riddled with issues, which made no sense. Now you're finally clarifying that the dealer worked out a deal for you to get out of the old and into the new as an (informal?) buyback. That's helpful information.

You're just now mentioning for the first time that the grid lines are on. Also very helpful information. I would suspect that something happened when the dealer installed the new steering wheel, but I'm not a tech.

YOU started your post with "I'm about to return my 2021 that is 48 hours old". Then you went on to lament how bad the car sucked, including the push button shifter, the brakes, the auto shut off, etc. Now you suddenly like the vehicle. I don't care whether you like the vehicle or not, but it's not being "defensive" to try to figure out what you're trying to communicate or to suggest that you quit doing the same thing repeatedly (visiting the same dealer) and expecting different results.

Anyway, if you don't want any input, and you don't want any reaction from people, then maybe you shouldn't post on a forum for your vehicle where people assume you're looking for constructive communication. Sometimes yelling into the void is the better option. Good luck with the repairs.
Truce. There’s too much discord in the world. If I had to describe all of the issues I had for 18 months, it would be a sad epic. It was a buggy car. I’m hoping the issues are tied to the wiring harness and the sloppy steering wheel install. If that’s all it is, I’ll feel much better. And I found a great deal on the warranty for $1365, max time, $0 ded. Have a nice weekend, stay safe.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Truce. There’s too much discord in the world. If I had to describe all of the issues I had for 18 months, it would be a sad epic. It was a buggy car. I’m hoping the issues are tied to the wiring harness and the sloppy steering wheel install. If that’s all it is, I’ll feel much better. And I found a great deal on the warranty for $1365, max time, $0 ded. Have a nice weekend, stay safe.
Do you mind sharing where you purchased your warranty? I got a quote of 96/120K for $1425 from Saccucci Honda

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot SE
6 Posts
I just bought a 2021 SE. I paid $39200 with dealer installed accessories and Hondacare, but they gave me almost $10k over KBB for my trade. It was just how the deal looked best because I was upside down about $7500.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looking for console film to protect from scratches. Also need a cargo tray that covers from behind driver to hatch. There were some alternatives to Weathertech. Lip edge might be useful. I can't recall what they were. tia.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts