169 Posts
Hello All,

Purchased a new 2020 EX FWD 3 weeks ago
$33,500 OTD (True OTD, all taxes, etc)
No trade in
No extras
Honda financing @ 1.9%

Purchased in Southern California.
Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences here.
Would you guys recommend purchasing the honda care extended warranty?
What was the vehicle price?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello All,

Purchased a new 2020 EX FWD 3 weeks ago
$33,500 OTD (True OTD, all taxes, etc)
No trade in
No extras
Honda financing @ 1.9%

Purchased in Southern California.
Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences here.
Would you guys recommend purchasing the honda care extended warranty?
We just purchased an EX-L Navi in Canada, along with an extended 7/160 (km) warranty. Reason: we plan to keep the car 7+ years and I figure $2/day (cost of 1 coffee) over 4 years is worth not having to worry about just about any mechanical/electronic failure for the next 7 years. One major repair and it just about pays for itself. I think they also threw in free lost key fob ($400 each) replacement and dent/ding repairs. We spend about $2500 on steering control arms for our 2012 Odyssey in 2019 to address "clunk" sounds during slow turns. These are things you don't have to worry about with an extended warranty...but only if you plan to keep the vehicle a long time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am not sure of the base price, as I was only tryin to get 'drive off prices' to compare apples to apples, as dealers will mark up everything over discounted 'base' price.
So, my drive off price for a 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD was $40,689.78.
This includes transfer of old plates, registration, 7% sales tax and the following options: body side molding, high wall floor mates, splash guards and wireless phone charger/illuminated cup combo.
Dealer was Honda of Mahwah (NJ) and I was very happy dealing with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all.. I was happy with my first Pilot ever..

Trim level: 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
AWD
Factory options selected: All in features

MSRP inc delivery: $50,715
Actual Price Paid before extras: $45,506
Dealer fitted extras (eg rubber mats, towing): All season floor mat high wall, cargo tray, splash guard, front window tint, body side molding, cross bars, rear bumper applique and black running boards all for $1,113, with 2 year free maintenance (oil change, tire rotate, etc.)
Tax: upon registration
Title and other fees: $199 title fee and $11 lien fee
Total: $46,829 excluding sales tax

Bommarito Honda, St. Louis, MO.
No traded car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, went to a Honda dealership yesterday and the final offer we had gotten was 45k all in for a Honda EX-L AWD. So taxes and what not, we weren’t intending on getting any extras, maybe just asking them to throw in floor mats. This is canadian, can someone tell me if this is a good price?
Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys, went to a Honda dealership yesterday and the final offer we had gotten was 45k all in for a Honda EX-L AWD. So taxes and what not, we weren’t intending on getting any extras, maybe just asking them to throw in floor mats. This is canadian, can someone tell me if this is a good price?
Thanks!
Dude, not sure the conversion to Canadian from US, but I paid $48k out the door for my Black Edition...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought from the same location ..EX-L AWD for $38059 OTD and got $750 honda conquest on top of that towards down payment..

Did you end up getting extended warranty or service package?
I didn't buy any extended warranties, although they were dickish with the pressure on that. Almost left.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks!
[/QUOTE
just wondering what province you're in? Best price I could get on a EX-L Navi 48500 OTD (includes 13% tax)

·
Registered
4 Posts
in Alberta, keep in mind that they also have a 4000 dollar rebate atm for 2020 pilots so if you can pick one up during that promotion, might help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
in Alberta, keep in mind that they also have a 4000 dollar rebate atm for 2020 pilots so if you can pick one up during that promotion, might help.
my price included the 4000 rebate, factor in the 8% diff in tax and looks like we both roughly got the same deal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Northeast Ohio brought me this deal Dec 1:
2020 EX-L AWD black on black, no extras
List Price: 41,000
Purchase price: 37,500 less $750 Honda loyalty = 36,750
doc fee 250
plates 50
8% tax
OTD price was 40,025, got the 1.9% Honda financing for 36 months
I also ended up separately buying the MaxLiner all weather floor mats, they have nice high walls and fit perfect, they are almost half the cost of the Weathertech or Honda ones. I wish I got those for our 2017 CRV instead of the Honda ones, that have no front high wall to protect the driver carpet. I also made a rear cargo cover on principle since they wanted $350 for the factory one. Total cost was $20 and an hour to sew/cut the fabric. (I started a new article and posted the pictures of what I did there)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Northeast Ohio brought me this deal Dec 1:
2020 EX-L AWD black on black, no extras
List Price: 41,000
Purchase price: 37,500 less $750 Honda loyalty = 36,750
doc fee 250
plates 50
8% tax
OTD price was 40,025, got the 1.9% Honda financing for 36 months
I also ended up separately buying the MaxLiner all weather floor mats, they have nice high walls and fit perfect, they are almost half the cost of the Weathertech or Honda ones. I wish I got those for our 2017 CRV instead of the Honda ones, that have no front high wall to protect the driver carpet. I also made a rear cargo cover on principle since they wanted $350 for the factory one. Total cost was $20 and an hour to sew/cut the fabric. (I started a new article and posted the pictures of what I did there)
Is this with RES/NAV too? I thought I saw some people buying straight EXLs for 33.5 to 34.5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All-

Southern California poster here- bought my Pilot at a major dealership in Cerritos

2020 Touring 7 Passenger FWD, black on black
List Price: $44,015
Price after negotiation: $38,350 (Includes destination charge and everything except tax, license, and doc fees, NO loyalty rebate)
Sales Tax: $3,651
Doc Fee: $85
License and Registration fees: $829

OTD Price: $42,915

121 - 140 of 155 Posts